Due to demand, we require a dedicated CNC Operator/Operator Setter/Programmer to take responsibility of the areas involved in our CNC machining.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, the ideal candidate will preferably have proven experience in CNC Operation, Setting and/or Programming.
Duties will include:
- Writing all CNC programs specific to engineering drawings
- Green state machining of Carbon – Carbon parts to specific programs
- Quality Control of all parts produced
- Manage the day to day operation of the CNC Machine
- Responsibility for the tool management of the machine
- Problem solve all issues related to the machine and the programming
- Documentation and Knowledge management of all CNC machine activities
Required Skills include:
- Experience as CNC Operator/Operator Setter and Programmer
- Experience with Fanuc 10M and Edge CAM
- Delivery focus approach to work
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work as part of a team and solo with minimum supervision
- Strong leadership style
- A current driver's license and access to a car is essential.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com or call Surface Transforms on 0151 356 2141.Read More