Position: Permanent (following 6 month probationary period)
Salary: To be agreed
Reporting to: Production Manager
Location: Knowsley, Liverpool
As a plant operator you will support the business in its production activities which will initially involve the use of the lathe and grinder. Training will eventually be extended to involve other production activities.
- Turning on Lathes.
- Grinding on Surface Grinders.
- Quality Control of all parts produced.
- Within the role you will become a fully trained member of the team – In the operation of Lathes, Grinders, and Furnaces, needling, inspection equipment and all production support activities.
- Comply with H&S and Company Policy procedures.
- Maintain good housekeeping practices at all times.
- Support product and process optimization in line with the quality needs of the business.
- Experience of Turning.
- Experience of Ring Grinding.
- Multidisciplinary approach to work.
- Working to tight tolerances.
- Delivery focus approach to work.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on their own with minimum supervision.
- PC skills.
- A current driver's license and access to a car is essential.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Surface Transforms on 0151 356 2141.Read More